Construction Design Services Company in New Jersey
Have an idea? Dream of making a change in your home? Want to see what it will look like before making the leap? We offer residential construction design services that not only turns these possibilities into realities, but can also turn your house into the home of your dreams.
We offer an array of design options that will help you see before we construct. Our architect can show you how to expand, extend or even grow in ways you didn’t think of. Our kitchen consultant has ideas to share and integrate with yours to make cabinet space triple and counter space develop in directions unimaginable. The 3D Designer can turn your screened in porch into a glass enclosed three-season room you can share with friends and family, decorate with teardrop lights for place to go for years. In order to make the journey as easy as possible for you, we have extremely knowledgeable specialists on hand to work with you personally.
We offer these services to alleviate many of the steps you must take during the construct and design process. From beginning to end we will be here, step by step to make sure you end up with the product you dreamed.
5 Advantages of Design Build Construction Company
Here are five key advantages to using the design-build method of construction over the classic design-bid-build method.
1. Single source of accountability – The design build approach provides a single source for your entire project. In the classic design-bid-build method the owner must; select an architect / designer, finalize the design, bid the project, select a contractor, and then act as an intermediary. The design-build method fosters teamwork and lends itself to cooperation. The relationship built during the design phase helps to ensure that the stage is set for a successful construction project.
2. Budget management – Discussing budget during the design phase (not waiting until the bids come in) helps to keep the projects within a realistic budget. Communicating the cost implications of design decisions ensures that the owner plays a key role in arriving at the final project price. Once the scope of work has been finalized, the project costs are clearly defined and controlled by the design-build firm.
3. Enhanced communication – Specific design and construction details are being developed throughout the entire process and the focus stays on owner “value”. The communication benefits of working with a construction expert and design professional at the same time ensures that potential problems are discovered before the project starts.
4. Faster project completion – Design build projects can be completed in a shorter amount of time because: bid time is reduced, scheduling for the project can begin before design is finalized, potential construction problems are uncovered early and enhanced communication keeps everything moving.
5. Quality Control – The design build method helps to remove ambiguity that may arise in material and construction specifications. Since the designer, engineer and builder are from the same firm, the focus remains on protecting the clients interest.
Because of its inherent flexibility, design-build lends itself well to a variety of project types. By combining design and construction experience onto one team, the home owner realizes the benefits of “one stop shopping” at its best.
Article provided by Pegasus (Design to Build)
Request an Estimate
Call (201) 646-0123, use our contact form, or email contact(at)allevaconstruction(dot)com to setup a design consultation. A remodeling consultant will contact you within 24 hours to schedule a convenient time to meet. Ask about our Handyman Division for all your small home improvement needs.
Please inquire about financing opportunities available to you as well as other payment options including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, check and cash.
Thank you for all your assistance through our long ordeal beginning with the columns on the front of our house falling at Christmas last year. I’ll never forget how responsive you and Freddie and Michael were when I called for help. Karen and I especially enjoy our new bathroom!
NJ Home Improvement Contractor License Number - 13VHO0356100
Fully insured with Workmans Compensation and General Liability insurance.